Women have a 1 in 20 chance of getting some type of gynaecological cancer in their lifetime

Ovarian cancer is the most fatal gynaecological malignancy. It is often called “The Silent Killer”.

* Back aches

* Abdomen swelling

*Indigestion



Photobucket

Ion's Odyssey joins the campaign!

'Space' available on-board for sponsors of this world-voyage!



PRESS-RELEASES



Awareness Campaign Seeks More Supporters For Ovarian Cancer



Supporters Making Beautiful Music


Diva Store

FLYLADY FLYS IN!

Photobucket

Photobucket



My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

Welcome to Freesia Events` This is where I'll continue to spread the awareness message, while advertising any campaigns/events.







"FEEL TEAL FRIDAY & DANCE AGAIN"

SOCIAL MEDIA-Making ita success!

FREESIAS FOR CHRISTMAS

ALLERGY AWARENESS

The Official website for Debbie Stevens-Deliberate...

Making a Difference-

I'm a woman....I was BORN to survive!

DEBBIE'S RADIO INTERVIEW-

A Cup of Tea With Dad

'Twenty One Years On-Living with Addison's Disease




Deliberately Debbie
Debbie's Blogs
Feel Teal Club
FEEL TEAL
Chookfiles

Flip Side To Music
Feeltealclub@ Twitter
Dorothy Down Under
Lost in Lilac
Loni Reeder
cdbaby-Rick Finch
Richard Finch Productions
Michelle Toohey
ION'S ODYSSEY
Anthony Snape
GECKO COTTAGE



Blogger

Photobucket
Friday, July 3, 2009
Boomer blogs on the go!
It had to happen, another clever woman with another BRILLIANT tip! How do they do it?

My regular Freesiafever visitors, would have already noticed my recent overhaul of this blog,choosing to 'do-away' with the custom blogger template & replacing with a fresh template, created by another clever designer.
There was just one teensy problem-I hadn't planned ahead, and many previous widgets and images were lost, leading me to a crash-course in some html!
My Photobucket account saved the day, yet I soon stumbled upon other problems, and with a new Awareness event on the horizon & this blog relying heavily on 'advertsing', was at a real loss?!

Luckily for me,I have access to the best resource across the www! No, not talking about Google or [the 'newbie'], Bing, not even Twitter.....even though the latter, is somewhere you can locate this group.....to me, they're the dynamic, dilligent group of divinely-framed, divas!
To the WORLD, they are the women who make up the Boomer Diva Nation! From Celebrities, media entrepreneurs, writers/published authors, wedding designers, editors, virtual assistants, bloggers and more! When I have a problem, of ANY sort, I have these little beauties on -hand-
My html issue was posted at various networks, yet, the most response, along with suggestions to solve my problems, came via the Boomers! Thank-you ladies, and special 'thanks' going out today, to karlyn, Rosie & Barb!
Karlyn is a Graphic designer/teacher, and has always been the girl I turn to for my 'awareness' logo's, just see the latest; "Feel teal Friday".....for another, please see my Freesia pages at Deliberately Debbie
Rosie aka 'Blogging Betty' has a real wealth of 'blogging' tips, and with her help, I have managed to create another Freesiafever blog, WITHOUT starting from scratch! Yay! So, as of today, Freesiafever has moved...and this blog, saved from deletion, is now Freesia Events, JUST for ovarian cancer events! Cool! I really didn't want to give up on this nice template, so this was a lovely comprimise!
See:

http://bloggingforboomers.com/migrate-your-blogger-blog-to-wordpresscomhosted/
for her amazing, yet easy-to-understand video tutorial
Freesiafever can now be located here: http://freesiafever.wordpress.com
Couldn't go past mentioning our DivaBarb....Barb's Social networking skills, are readily available for your service, thanks to her brilliant ebook! You may find the book, and so much more here:
http://www.barbireland.com
Like I was saying, it takes a clever woman, and you don't have to look much further, than the brilliant baby boomers-
http://www.babyboomerdivas.com
http://www.boomerdivanation.org


Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

wow you sure have been busy!!! love the changes in both your sites, looks fresh and new..good on you cant wait to see your poem there too. I just re worked lost in lilac, and wanted to dedicate it to your Mum and also for you. Cause I love the freesia flower tooo....take care mate.

July 3, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Thanks Vicki---posted poem at Freesiafever[wordpress]and now dashing over to the 'lilac' :)

July 3, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

I echo your sentiments about the Baby Boomer Divas. The group is comprised of a multitude of talented and accomplished women--YOU, among them! They are more than willing to lend a helping hand and I feel blessed to know you and the others are there whenever I need a friend.

July 4, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

Looking good Debbie. Onward and upward! Well done.

July 4, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Good ladies all. A very helpful group of women, very talented and giving. Congrats on your new look.

July 4, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Thanks, Eileen...yes, we are definitely MORE than just a skilled-group, each woman a link to friendship & love! God bless :)

July 5, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Cheers and blessings, Kathie :)

July 5, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Thanks Heidi, you have taught us much!

July 5, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Share on Facebook