Women have a 1 in 20 chance of getting some type of gynaecological cancer in their lifetime

Ovarian cancer is the most fatal gynaecological malignancy. It is often called “The Silent Killer”.

* Back aches

* Abdomen swelling

*Indigestion



Photobucket

Ion's Odyssey joins the campaign!

'Space' available on-board for sponsors of this world-voyage!



PRESS-RELEASES



Awareness Campaign Seeks More Supporters For Ovarian Cancer



Supporters Making Beautiful Music


Diva Store

FLYLADY FLYS IN!

Photobucket

Photobucket



My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia

Welcome to Freesia Events` This is where I'll continue to spread the awareness message, while advertising any campaigns/events.







Following another freesia




Deliberately Debbie
Debbie's Blogs
Feel Teal Club
FEEL TEAL
Chookfiles

Flip Side To Music
Feeltealclub@ Twitter
Dorothy Down Under
Lost in Lilac
Loni Reeder
cdbaby-Rick Finch
Richard Finch Productions
Michelle Toohey
ION'S ODYSSEY
Anthony Snape
GECKO COTTAGE



Blogger

Photobucket
Friday, August 24, 2007
Deb and the Divas`
Now I know many of my close contacts are going to either laugh or freak when reading this...

With all the writing I've been doing of late, I had been neglecting the most important project i had started-Silent Denial-The biography which goes much deeper into my life than many know, is my #1 priority with work right now. I have been putting it off because I had most files stored on a seperate computer, and that pc has finally proved it cannot be trusted OR relied on! So, I knew it was going to be a long hard job, but I sat and re-typed every page, editing as i went along, and am happy to say I am into chapter 4, with plenty to come!

So, just as Deb has her head down, along comes Beverly Mahone..A woman after my own heart! Bev has been doing a brilliant job of raising awareness while educating folk on menopause! This led to me joining her forum, which has now gone one step further, I was invited to become one of her 'diva's'!! Yes, that's right! A divinely inspired vivacious annointed woman, now sharing the blessings with such wonderful people as...http://www.enjoyyourmenopause.com/ GO SEE!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, you will find me at my desk if you need me!
Now, if someone could just get me a nice strong coffee...
9 Comments:

Just stopping by to say hi and to let your friends/readers know you are our Darling International Baby Boomer Diva!

August 31, 2007 at 11:59 PM  

That comment made me go all gooy..lol Thank you so much Beverly, and I think your passion is what feeds all the other divas, INCLUDING yours truly!

Don't know you all that well, but already have a special place in my heart for you, and the rest of my sisters.
'Aint no stoppin us now', we're on the move!

September 1, 2007 at 3:29 AM  

Debbie, If your in town, I do coffee pretty darn good and you can use my desk whenever you'd like or need too!
Nice to "meet" you and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

September 1, 2007 at 2:34 PM  

G'day Carine-
Thanks for such a lovely post and you never know, i may just take you up on that offer! I pray I make it over to meet each and every one!

Cheers
Deb

September 1, 2007 at 7:06 PM  

I've just come from Angela's Blog...another Diva, another marvel!
http://www.angelabetts.com/blog/

September 4, 2007 at 10:31 PM  

Hey, Deb. You're certainly a "Divine Diva" in my book. Rock on, girl! Liza

October 4, 2007 at 9:52 PM  

Ladies & Gents,
This lady, a dear dear friend, is also an amazing writer and has a list of books to die for!
Please PLEASE take 5 minutes of your day and hop over to her official website www.egparsons.com OR www.lulu.com where you can find her work!

Love you my soul sister :)

October 4, 2007 at 11:14 PM  

Hey there sister Diva - just found your blog. Love your sense of humor and I'm quite curious about your book "Silent Denial" since overcoming my own denial is what finally turned my life around. I'll be looking forward to getting to know you better.

October 6, 2007 at 8:57 AM  

DADA! I knew you would make it in, WELCOME Kathy!
Well, have just sent off two chapters of a total of 7, to Debra's editor. Have had a few people read what Ive written so far, and all good. Fingers crossed, I'll have it on the shelves by New Year!
Thanks for stopping by, and looking forward to sharing many laughs! :)
Your diva sister
Debbie x

October 6, 2007 at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Share on Facebook